Chanath W Interiors Design Process:
1) Before meeting in person, I will send you a client questionnaire to fill out in order to better understand what your interior design needs are.
2) If the project looks to be a good fit for the both of us, a 30 minute in person meeting will be scheduled to see the space, review the contract and answer any questions you may have. At this time, I do not go over design ideas or concepts as this is a preliminary meeting. A travel fee is added for travel times more than 60 minutes away.
3) If you would like to move forward with Chanath W Interiors, the contract will then be signed by both parties and an initial deposit fee will be given to start the work. Photographs and site measurements will be taken of the space.
4) Design concept boards will be created based on your design aesthetics. This will be presented for approval.
5) Once approval has been received, the design will be further developed through space planning and selection of finishes and furnishings.
6) Estimates for finishes, furnishings and any labor costs will be provided for approval.
7) When approved, selections will be ordered and installation will be scheduled.
8) Installation day is when all the final details of the design come together. After, you get to enjoy your beautifully designed space!
*This is a brief overview of Chanath W Interiors process. Depending on what your design needs are, some of these steps might not be required.
One-time Consultation (2 hr min)* Accessorizing
Full-Scale Renovation/Project Management Photorealistic Renderings
Paint Consultation Custom Drapery/Bedding
Space Planning Floor/Wall Covering Selections
Furniture & Lighting Selections Staging
*A one-time consultation is a way for clients to receive interior design advice on projects they are currently working on from selecting paint colors to which tile to select for their bathroom renovation to space planning the living room. It is a savvy option for people that need some quick design help. This option requires a two hour minimum purchase.